Permits & Forms

Building Permits
The Township of Jocelyn employs a Building Inspector and Chief Building Official.

The Building Inspector’s responsibilities are numerous, one of which is to ensure the proper building codes were followed during construction. Demolition and building permits can be obtained at the municipal offices.

The Chief Building Official issues building permits. To enquire about Building Permits please call (705) 246-2025.

Fire Permits
All fire permits must be issued at the municipal office and are subject to change with the weather conditions.

Fire permits are free and are required for outdoor burning from April 1 through October 31 . Whenever the Ministry of Natural Resources issues a ban on burning, all permits are cancelled until the ban has been lifted.

Trailer Permits
A trailer that is used for occupancy, sleeping, eating or living accommodation, temporary or otherwise should first obtain a permit through the municipality. A permit will only be issued for one trailer per property. Permits can be obtained through the Jocelyn Township Office or applied for with the application below.

For information call 705-246-2025 or email

Dog Licenses & Tags
Dog licenses and tags are required within Jocelyn Township and are to be renewed annually. They can be picked up at the Jocelyn Township Office during office hours.

For information call 705-246-2025 or email

Request to be a Delegate at a Council Meeting
Fill out this required form to be a delegate at a council meeting:

Building Inspector

Kevin Morris
Tulloch Engineering

Phone: (705) 842-3372 or 1-800-797-2997
Fax: (705) 842-2658
Cell: (705) 542-4462

Mailing Address Change Form

Click here to download a Print Form or fill out the Web Form below.

Office Hours

​Tuesday – Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Closed for lunch: 12:00pm – 1:00pm

*Closed on all statutory holidays.*